Thursday, April 28, 2011

This Days...


the day...when i started calling u with the soul name..i would luv to call that word everytime
the day...when u called me with the sweeties name..i would rest to hear n feel in every moment
the day...when u make a laugh..a smile...a dreem..a promise...n a life...i think u take me into the heaven
the day...when u go far away from me....i will feel that it was empty in my days
the day...when u come back arround to me....i would tell u that my life's meaningless if u not on my side
when the day is our days....we can make it nice and wonderful days to bring out a beuatiful memories
and to day.....i would like to tell u that i was love u everyday since u came in my heart...n i will never stop to love u..till the breath end..hope the day and the love that there we have can be strong ever after..
this day....i will miss u & luv u forever n ever... (^-~)


No comments:

Post a Comment